School Hours/Visiting our School
Welcome to River Ridge Academy!
Our Front Office Hours are Monday - Friday 8:15am-4:30pm.
School Hours - Elementary School and Middle School both have the same hours - 8:45am - 3:45pm
School Drop-off and Pick up Times - Students maybe dropped off at 8:15am. Dismissal will begin at 3:45pm.
If your student needs to leave school early due to an authorized appointment (ex. a doctor's appointment that can not be scheduled outside of school hours), the early dismissal cut-off for students is 3:15pm. Students will not be dismissed early after 3:15pm. Although we welcome visits from families, volunteers, and community members, the safety and well-being of our students and staff is our top priority. All visitors will be required to sign-in before entering our building, using our Ident-a-Kid visitor management software. When visiting our school, plan to do the following:
- Bring your Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Enter the building ONLY through the main office entrance. You will need to ring the doorbell and wait for the door to be opened by a front office employee. Students, teachers, and other staff members are NOT allowed to let visitors into the building.
- In the front office, your Photo ID will be scanned via our Ident-a-Kid software, and checked against public offender registries.
- Visitors will receive a temporary ID sticker that must be worn for the entirety of your visit.
- When exiting the school, return your temporary ID sticker to the front office to sign out.
6. Volunteer questions and procedures can be found on our Volunteer Page.