Registration and Enrollment

Registration and Enrollment

Please contact the data technician to schedule an appointment to supply required forms and documents needed to enroll your students.  

Parents will need to provide the following required documents:

1.    Child’s Legal Birth Certificate

2.    SC Certificate of Immunization

3.    Proof of Residency (please see the chart below)

4.    Release for Records (form is available at the school)

Proof of Residency

You must provide one (1) document from Category A or two (2) documents from Category B.

Category A- One (1) document

 Real Estate Tax Bill

 Signed Lease

 Mortgage Document

 Current Real Property Assessment

 Military Housing Letter

 Section 8 Letter

Rental/Sublet Agreement (must be signed by landlord)




Category B - Two (2) documents

 Gas Bill

 Electric Bill

 Water/ Sewer Bill

 Phone Bill (Landline)

 Cable Bill

 Pay Check Stub (within a month)

 W-2 Wage Statement

 Vehicle Registration


Parent/Guardians will be given 30 days to obtain documentation of residency from the date of enrollment. If it is discovered that a student is living out of the attendance zone, the student will be removed/withdrawn from school and required to attend the school in the attendance zone of the primary residence. This also applies in the event that documentation is not provided within 30 days of enrollment.


Debra Bradley
Debra Bradley
Data Technician
843-836-4600 (ph)
843-836-4800 (fax)

RRA School Crest
Emily McIsaac
Administrative Assistant (Records)
843-836-4600 (ph)
843-836-4744 (fax)